Just a few short months ago, Rentacomputer.com initiated a new rewards program for frequent rental customers entitled the Frequent Reward Points program, or FRP for short. The way it works is that you earn points for rental orders you place with Rentacomputer.com through a Tech Travel Agent. FRPs can be used on future rentals and services from not only Rentacomputer.com but also ComputerServiceNow.com.
Tech Travel Agents from Rentacomputer.com pay you back every time you rent a piece of technology. Customers can use FRPs to save money on future rental reservations or computer services booked by a Tech Travel Agent. Each and every order you place earns you FRPs and, just like Delta Sky Miles or BP Gas Cards, FRPs can be redeemed on future expenditures with Rentacomputer.com or one of its many sister companies.
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when looking into Rentacomputer.com’s FRPs:
- Points accumulate on every computer rental, notebook rental, plasma rental, copier rental, projector rental or any technology rental.
- See any rental quote for the total number of points awarded for each rental. Look for the FRP box near the bottom of the quote under the pickup date.
- Each point earned is worth $1 in discounts toward future rentals. (Sorry, FRP points can not be redeemed for cash.)
- Tech Travel Agents keep track of your FRP points and send monthly email statements with your FRP totals.
The best way to earn points is to start renting, BUT if you want to earn 2 free points right now, then head on over to Rentacomputer.com and sign up for their FRP program.
*Disclaimers regarding the FRP Program:
1. FRPs are only earned on the cost of rentals.
2. FRPs are not earned on delivery, labor, or taxes. FRPs are not transferable.
3. FRPs may not be redeemed for cash.
4. FRPs can be applied towards rentals and service only.
5. Customer is responsible for any applicable taxes.
6. FRPs expire 18 months after being earned.
7. Expired FRPs can no longer be used towards any service or purchase.
8. FRPs may not be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions.
9. FRPs are earned on the first survey filled out and cannot be earned again.
10. No purchase necessary.